Skip Navigation Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,download Adobe® Acrobat Reader. Login Online banking access
- Home ›
- Mortgage/Home Loan Resources
Below is a checklist of items you will need to provide for your Mortgage application:
- Social Security number and date of birth. Required of you and any co-borrowers.
- Divorce or separation information. A copy of the divorce decree or maintenance agreement, along with any amendments and a 12-month payment history of alimony and/or child support payments, as well as documents if the payments are needed to verify your income and qualify for the mortgage.
- In-school/student information. School transcripts or diploma if you don’t have 2 years of employment history.
- Current housing information. For homeowners, your address, current market value, mortgage lender, account number, current monthly payment, and outstanding balance due on the mortgage. For renters, your address, the name and address of your landlord, proof of lease and your current monthly rent. If you’ve lived at your current address for less than 2 years, bring information for your previous addresses.
Your Employment Information
- Employer(s) verification. Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of your employers for the past 2 years.
- Income verification. Your 2 most recent pay stubs with year-to-date earnings.
- Self-employment documents. If self-employed, bring your profit and loss statement and balance sheet for the past 2 years.
Your Financial Information
- Tax information. W-2 tax forms and tax returns for the last 2 years.
- Bank account(s) information. Account number(s) and current balance(s) of your checking, savings, or any other account(s).
- Assets information. Statements of current assets, such as Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Certificates of Deposit (CDs), stocks, and bonds. For individual investments, a current brokerage statement with the name of the stocks, the amount per share, and the number of shares owned.
Personal Property information
- Disclosure of the value of your personal property, including employee retirement accounts, furniture, cars, any valuable collections, other valuable property, and life insurance.
- Credit information. Names and addresses of all creditors, and the monthly payment and total amount due for all current loans.
- Rental property information. Federal tax returns and a schedule of all real estate property you own, plus account number and address of the mortgage company if any property you own is not paid for. If the property is rented, provide a copy of the current lease.
Information about the Home You Are Refinancing
- Recorded deed. Your deed will show the legal owner(s) of the property.
- Title Insurance. A copy of your title insurance will help the lender verify taxes on the property, and provide us with a legal description of the property
- Homeowner’s Insurance. A copy of your homeowner’s insurance will show that you have sufficient insurance to cover your property.